Gi60 is open to everybody; all you need is an idea and an internet connection. Since its inception in 2003, Gi60 has premiered thousands of new pieces of work written by people of all ages and backgrounds from around the world.
In 2020 Gi60 launched ‘Gi60 on Film’ and ‘Gi60 Radio’ offering new opportunities to share stories. Our two new platforms have their own submissions deadlines but submissions to the Gi60 International One Minute Theatre Festival will be considered for Gi60 on Film and Gi60 Radio.
The Rules:Submissions must not last longer than 60 seconds.
Submissions should be sent in RTF or Word format only
The Title of your play should be in the subject line of your email
Include the script as part of the body text of your message
Do not submit multiple plays in a single email
Scripts in PDF format will NOT be considered
All work must be totally original and the author's own work.
Email all submissions to: email@example.com prior to the submission deadline.
o Include your name and address/geographic location before the title of your work.
o The title of the play should appear in the subject line of the email
o You may submit as many one minute plays as you wish, but only one submission per email;
Plays must not have been previously produced.
Please do not submit plays that have been submitted to Gi60 in the past for consideration.
Entries from schools should include a teacher's contact and the School name, as well as that of the author.
Terms and conditions:
· There is no submission fee, prize or payment for Gi60 participation.
· Copyright remains with the author.
· Plays lasting longer than 60 seconds may not be considered.
· The organizers may use individual plays to promote the Gi60 festival.
· Final play selection will be announced on the Gi60 Website and Facebook Groups.
· Gi60 is staffed and created by professionals who give their time free of charge.
· The organisers reserve the right to cut scripts without notification where necessary.
· Gi60 festivals are recorded and made available for viewing on the Gi60 YouTube Channel.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the high volume of plays we receive each year we are unable to write to individual playwrights to notify them that their play has not been selected.