How To Apply:
Gi60 is open to everybody; all you need is an idea and an internet connection. Since its inception in 2003, the Gi60 festival has premiered over one thousand new pieces of work written by people of all ages and backgrounds from around the world. So if you have and idea or something to say, why not write a play?
- Plays must last no longer than 60 seconds
- All work must be totally original and the author's own work
- All submissions must be sent by email and must include your name, address and location before the title of your work. The title of the play should appear in the subject line of the email
- Please include the play as part of the body text of the message as well as an attachment
- Please do not send PDF documents
- Individuals may submit as many one minute plays as they wish but please only one submission per email please send each play submission in a separate file with the Title of the Play in the Subject Line).
- Entries from schools must include the name of the school and a teacher's contact details in addition to the name of the author
- All submissions must be emailed to: email@example.com. Prior to the submission deadline
Terms and conditions:
- Copyright remains with the author
- Plays will only be performed as part of theGi60 International One Minute Theatre Festival
- Plays lasting longer than 60 seconds will not be considered.
- The organizers may use individual plays to promote the Gi60 festival for a period of three years after the festival
- Final play selection will be announced on the Gi60 Blog and on the Gi60 Facebook Group page sometime in early May, 2015. Please visit (and join!) those sites for selection results.
- There is no submission fee or payment for Gi60 participation
- The organizers reserve the right to cut scripts where necessary
- Gi60 is totally staffed by professionals who give their time free of charge