Friday 15 February 2013

Steve Ansell is looking for plays...


Hi,
I realise that this is the forum for tiny plays but I am currently looking for two longer pieces for possible production in 2013/2014. 

1. The alternative Christmas project: I am looking for a full length ensemble script (cast of 8+) that would be performed as an alternate Christmas show. This may or may not relate directly or indirectly to Christmas/Solstice/Kwanza/Chanuka/new year or the festive season.

2. The female project: I am looking for a piece 45mins + with a cast of no more than four that features a strong female lead. 

In both cases I am looking for scripts that I can commit to emotionally (I want that most elusive of things, a script that makes you laugh, cry and think). If you would be interested in submitting please send a synopsis and five pages of the script to screammedia@yahoo.com with the heading 'Alternate Christmas' or 'The Female Project'.

Your submissions will only be read by me only and no work will be used in any context without your written agreement.